Based in Minnesota, WoodMaster is one of Obadiah’s favorite manufacturers. With over 25 years of experience in the heating industry, WoodMaster has become one of the leaders in furnace technology and are the first to manufacture a system using bioenergy flex fuel. WoodMaster is ASME-certified, so you can count on all their appliances and parts to be made with the highest quality in mind.
WoodMaster furnaces work with most existing heat systems including hot water, forced air, hydronic, radiant, water-to-water, and in-floor heating. These free-standing furnaces are easy to operate and can act as a primary heat source or in conjunction with exisiting systems to warm living spaces of all sizes. All WoodMaster furnaces and boilers are indoor models. They can be placed in an outbuilding or prefabricated container, but need to be fully enclosed. Pre-fabricated containers are available at an additional cost to install a boiler outside.
As dealers of WoodMaster products, we work with their experienced technical team to find the best system for your home. We also carry a full line of parts, and will gladly guide you through the installation process. Check out our videos to learn even more about what WoodMaster can do for you!
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- 100% sawdust wood pellets
- Sawdust compressed and formed into 1/4-inch diameter cylinders and packaged in 40 lb. bags
- Heat transfer design draws more heat from burning a comparable amount of corn, small grains or wood pellets than competitive furnaces
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC) is one center for operating temperature settings, blower, reset, water level indicator and nightlight
- Easy-to-read display
- Quality-constructed to handle the toughest heat loads
- Firebrick lined combustion chamber
- All grate elements are made of durable cast chrome steel to withstand high temperature
- Features a classic triple-pass heat exchanger
- Separate fans for primary and secondary combustion air
- Burns CO2 neutral wood fuel
- Automatic ash extraction and soot blowing
- WoodMaster Commercial Series Forced Air GS 130, GS 180, and GS 230
Interested in a WoodMaster furnace? Check out the following for more information!
WoodMaster Furnaces & Boilers at Obadiah’s Woodstoves
WoodMaster Videos on Wood-Boilers – Our video library for WoodMaster products.
WoodMaster Brochure – An informative brochure on WoodMaster. (to download, right click and select “Save As…”)
WoodMaster 3300 – 6500 Furnace Series Brochure – An informative brochure on WoodMaster’s residential furnaces. (to download, right click and select “Save As…”)